This accessibility statement applies to https://recruitmentbromley.engageats.co.uk/V2/Vacancy
This website is run by Havas People Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200 without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- many PDF and Word documents are not fully accessible
- OneTrust Cookie Consent are not fully accessible
- Freshchat Technical Support are not fully accessible
- YouTube video and audio content are not fully accessible
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 3 to 5 working days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London. N1C 4AG
- Postal Address: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London. N1C 4AG
- Contact: Richard Craker, Technical Director, Havas People Ltd
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter. Find out how to contact us.
London Borough of Bromley is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to ‘the non-compliances’ listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
OneTrust Cookie Consent
The OneTrust Cookie Consent does not reflow when zoomed in at 400%, so people with visual impairment may not access the information. This fails WCAG 2.1 Reflow 1.4.10.
Freshchat Technical Support
The Freshchat Technical Support does not reflow when zoomed in at 400%, so people with visual impairment may not access the information. This fails WCAG 2.1 Reflow 1.4.10.
YouTube video/audio player
YouTube uses ARIA attributes which cannot be used in this element. This fails WCAG 2.1 Name, Role, Value 4.1.2.
Sign in and Register
The modal does not have horizontal scrolling at 400% zoom. This fails WCAG 2.1 Reflow 1.4.10
PDFs and other documents
Many of our PDFs and Word documents do not meet accessibility standards: This fails WCAG 2.1 Non-text content 1.1.1. and Info and Relationships 1.3.1
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some PDFs are scanned images, so are not readable by a screen reader
- Some documents are not marked up correctly, so are not readable by a screen reader
- Some documents so not have sufficient contrast between the text and background colours.
- Some documents have no headings or incorrect heading structure (for example, the first heading isn't H1)
- Some table do not have headings
- Some images are missing alt text
- Some documents do not have a document title
- Some documents do not have a language definition
- Some PDFs do not have bookmarks
This statement was prepared on 22/02/2024. It was last reviewed on 22/02/2024.
This website was last tested on 22/02/2024.
Havas People Ltd assessed the accessibility of London Borough of Bromley Applicant Tracking System by the following approaches:
- Use of AxeDevTools